Monday, September 23, 2013


Kamusta Everybody

This week has been a little bit crazy. There has been a typhoon here and my companion has been sick. But its still been a good week!

On Tuesday and Wednesday my companion felt a little bit sick so we stayed in the apartment. Then on Sunday we were at a lunch appointment and he threw up blood. We had to rush him to the hospital. It all happened really fast but he is ok now and but we are going back to the hospital later today to find out what exactly is wrong.

Last week we also had zone conference which was really good. I learned a lot about the Atonement and how it applies to all of our lives. Several of the missionaries that are going home got the chance to bear their testimonies and it was a very spiritual experience.

I was also able to learn how to cook some Philippine foods and they actually tasted pretty good. I brought some of the extra pancit, that I made, to a members house and they couldn’t believe that I had made it!

Well that is about all, I know this letter is super short and I am sorry. I had to spend most of my time sending pictures this week but next week will be longer! I miss everyone and hope that you all have a good week!

Mahal Kita

Elder Merrill









No comments:

Post a Comment