Monday, July 8, 2013

Brother and Sister Waite

My name is Br. Mark Waite and I have had the great opportunity to serve in the Tagalic Branch at the MTC Branch Presidency with your son, Elder Merrill. My wife and I have loved watching your son grow from a brand new missionary 6 weeks ago into a very well self confident, dedicated and spiritual missionary.

You should be very proud of him. He took it upon himself to teach me tagalic words and phrases and was always the first one to congratulate me when I spoke some tagalic. He has such a loving heart for his companion and those in his district.

Elder Merrill is a model missionary and will be one of the best missionaries that has ever stepped foot in the Philippines.

I am enclosing some photographs that we took yesterday of the district before they left today.

Rest assured that your son is well taken care of and is a very fine young man.

Sincerely.


Br. & Sis. Waite



No comments:

Post a Comment