Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunset!

Kamusta Everybody,
 This past week has gone really well! Life and missionary work out here on the island is alot of fun. This past week we went out to San Pablo to go to a meeting and  had perfect timing on the boat ride, right as the sun was setting.(picture)
 I am also loving having a bike. I finally got it all fixed up and now it works well. Its really nice not having to pay for a tricycle and we get to appointments much faster. 
This past week I also saw several of the Native people here on the island. Luckily the guy I saw was walking towards me so all i saw was the front end of his loincloth... and not his rear. 
 In the area we are trying to focus on finding new investigators. Most people here are either very Catholic or belong to Iglacia ni Cristo. We are also looking for a new meeting house which is great because it means that more people are coming to church. before there was only around 10-15 people attending but now its more in the high 20's! Hopefully soon we will be become a branch. 
 Other than that not much is happening. I hope everyone has a great week!
 Kita Kits
     Elder Merrill


No comments:

Post a Comment